Bethesda have today released another smaller patch for Starfield, fixing the sun
lens flares not appearing on AMD GPUs and improving the game overall.
A small update has been released for Starfield across Xbox Series X|S and PC (Microsoft Store and Steam ). No, this is not the one with DLSS and other promised features but it still brings some notable improvements like a fix for sun flares not appearing on AMD GPUs, blurry textures and more.
Additionally, some bugs have also been squashed, notably the one that allowed a vendor's full inventory to be accessible and Star Stations to be labelled as a player-owned ship.
Below, you'll find the full patch notes for Starfield's 1.7.33 Update on PC and Xbox Series X|S.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Vendors: Addressed an issue that allowed for a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly AMD GPUs.
- Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
- Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.